[Freeswitch-users] Problem with callcenter configuration (don't register agents and tiers)

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Wed May 29 16:40:25 MSD 2013

Sorry, apparently I did not read your dialplan before posting.

It's probably a good idea NOT to add agents via dialplan. Use static
agents, set them inside the callcenter.conf.xml assuming agents dont change
much. Use agent status to login/log out of the queues. You can change
status of agents in a similar fashion inside the dialplan.

- BDF