[Freeswitch-users] Problem with callcenter configuration (don't register agents and tiers)

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Wed May 29 16:37:14 MSD 2013

It depends on what you are tryibg to accomplish and the complexity of your
mod_callcenter setup. If you want your agents to be able to log in and log
out themselves, doing it in the dial plan by giving them an access number
is great. You could use params in the users entry in directory to set tier
and queue as well, and set those as part of your login dialplan. Just an
idea.

My approach is to use xml dialplan as much as possible. There are a few
reasons why I do that and certainly doesn't apply to everyone's use case.

I saw this yesterday and I was going to add maybe putting together a simple
web ui for your agents to use for this purpose. No special databases,
nothing too spectacular. Use the users id and vm password for credentials.
I'm assuming yoh arent using fusionpbx that has similar functiinality
already built in.

- BDF