[Freeswitch-users] CRM and FreeSwitch

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Thu Jan 24 04:00:03 MSK 2013

A customer has asked if anyone has any experience integrating FreeSwitch
into a CRM (Customer Relationship Manager)?

I am a little puzzled by the request.  I guess I am curious how it could be
utilized.  Their current CRM is browser based, so I would assume they are
looking for "Call this customer" functions and maybe ROBO-Calling.  Am I
missing something else here?

We have PC based code that will make their local Cisco phone pickup and dial
a number selected from Outlook, etc.  That doesn't even require FS.  Maybe I
am missing the big picture.  I am fairly sure we are not talking about
predictive dialing and that whole can of worms.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Sean