[Freeswitch-users] Call center scalability

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 13 14:58:28 UTC 2022

Hi Eric,

I think Giovanni recommends here to use a front OpenSIPS to split the
incoming traffic across multiple FreeSWITCH boxes, where each FS box may
host an individual queue - this means partitioning the overall Call
Center, by running different queues on different FS boxes, not on a
single one, to allow some better scalability.

Another option may be to us OpenSIPS as front-end running the call
queuing part (see the call center module in OpenSIPS) for all the FS boxes.

Best regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
   https://www.opensips-solutions.com