Call center scalability

Peiffer Eric eric.peiffer at al-enterprise.com
Thu Jun 9 14:07:36 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm new in freeswitch and I'm in charge to study the developmnet of a call center using freeswitch. I have read some books and documents about freeswitch scalability, and I have also read the document : "Giovanni_Maruzzelli-OpenSIPS_Summit2016-FreeSWITCH_HA.pdf", here in the link:
https://opensips.org/pub/events/2016-05-10_OpenSIPS-Summit_Amsterdam/Giovanni_Maruzzelli-OpenSIPS_Summit2016-FreeSWITCH_HA.pdf
FreeSWITCH High Availability and Scaling - openSIPS<https://opensips.org/pub/events/2016-05-10_OpenSIPS-Summit_Amsterdam/Giovanni_Maruzzelli-OpenSIPS_Summit2016-FreeSWITCH_HA.pdf>
12/36 OpenSIPS Summit 2016 - Amsterdam gmaruzz at OpenTelecom.IT Many FreeSWITCHes as ONE ALL FreeSWITCH Boxes are ACTIVE (and most other boxes are too) – HA Database: Keeps its own State – Distributed FileSystem: Has its own Configuration Writes and Reads Voice Mails – HA Load Balancers and Proxies: Manages NAT Handling (RTP Media and SIP Signaling)
opensips.org


In page 32 it is wrote that call center is a special case and the answer is partitioning. Can you tell me a little more about this solution?
Regards,
Eric