Mod_callcenter scalability

Peiffer Eric eric.peiffer at al-enterprise.com
Wed Jun 8 14:24:03 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm new in freeswitch world, My goals is to study a call center system using freeswitch. System must be scalable in order to add new freeswitch instance.
To do that I have created 2 freeswitch instances loadbalanced by opensips.
The 2 freeswitch instances used the same postgres datasbase in order to shared configuration data. Xml files for directory, dialplan, config, etc .. are also the same.

So I have one agent associated to one queue configured in the shared postgres database. When user call the callcenter if the agent is free then the call is offered to this agent. If a second user call occurs (call handled by the other fresswitch  instance) this call is queued. So every think is working. Then I do not understand why call center is not scalable. If there is issue with callcenter scalablity please could you tell me what? and what would be the solution?
Regards.
Eric Peiffer