[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter making no attempt to contact agents

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Thu May 31 20:20:15 MSD 2012

Got it, just FYI all,

If you have noone at tier
0, tier-rules-apply=true, tier-rule-no-agent-no-wait=false and a tier
timeout, it'll wait for the tier timeout to pass before ringing up to tier
1.

As the documentation only specifies calls at tier 1, I thought this was the
first tier. I'll update the wiki accordingly.

*E <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
*W <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *www.cassidywebservices.co.uk