[Freeswitch-dev] mod_callcenter => mod_huntgroup.

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Fri Sep 21 03:20:10 MSD 2012

Check the following channel vars:

leg_timeout --> This will timeout a leg only and must be set on [] and not
globally
call_timeout --> This will set global timeout for the entire
originate/bridge but only for ringing state
leg_delay_start --> This will delay the leg to start and must be set under
[] and not globally

With these 3 items, you must be able to do what you need/want.

Regards,
João Mesquita