[Freeswitch-users] Integrating mod_callcenter with mobile app

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 00:18:49 UTC 2019

I’d recommend kamailio/OpenSIPS for this, many of us have done this but
you’d need something like kamailio/OpenSIPS to achieve this. The gist is
when a call needs to be sent to that user, you’d put that call “on hold”
while sending the push to the called number. The app would get the push and
register.

When the called user registers then you’d deliver the call to the user.
You’d need transaction, etc for this to work. I didn’t think this is
feasible with FS. Maybe it is, but I’ve never heard of it

Regards,

David

--
Regards,