[Freeswitch-users] Callcenter module, can I originate call for an agent in uuid-standby mode ?

Khalil Khamlichi khamlichi.khalil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:09:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

I need to give my agents ability to make manual calls, hopefully without
leaving their actually established call (they are in uuid-standby mode and
in Idle state so there is no live member on the line ).

my questions:

Is it possible to originate a new call and bridge with agent uuid-standby
session ?
would it not break the callcenter establised uuid-standby session ?
would the agent return to its uuid-standby session after the originated
call is hangup ?

ofcourse if this is too complicated, I would just connect the agent thru a
second line, while leaving his uuid-standby call on the first line, though
it would be so cool to somehow stay on that same uuid-standby session and
enjoy both calllcenter module and manual dialing.

Thanks in advance, and I appreciate your help.

Khalil