[Freeswitch-users] Can't find modules to install

Euan Millar euan at ensemblepourladifference.org
Fri Dec 8 10:26:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have an IVR app that I am translating into French but I get an error ...

Invalid SAY interface[fr]

I think I need to install the module "mod_say_fr" into
/usr/lib/freeswitch/mod but I cant find where online I would source this
module.

Can anyone help me with the URL for this module?  This is the first time
for me to add a module and somebody else performed the Freeswitch
installation.  Is it as simple as downloading the mod_say_fr.so file into
the directory and loading it in the config XML?

Many thanks in advance if you are able to help me.

Kind regards,

Euan