[Freeswitch-users] Can't find modules to install

Kathleen King kathleen at freeswitch.com
Tue Dec 12 18:57:07 UTC 2017

Hello,

We are going to have one of our team members answer this on our weekly
conference call this week. You can call in to join us live by dialing 888
at https://conference.freeswitch.org/vc/ or watch it live and after the
fact on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9348CoRhjI

[image: freeswitch logo giant.jpg] <https://freeswitch.com>

Kathleen King | Public Relations / Administrative Assistant

FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045

Email: Kathleen at freeswitch.com

Mobile: 703-859-3757

Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com>

[image: color-facebook-96.png] <https://www.facebook.com/freeswitch/> [image: