[Freeswitch-users] Originate serial/parallel calls to endpoints with voicemail

Anonim Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:59:37 MSD 2016

Hi,

It looks like the problem was not on the Freeswitch side.

I was unintentionally dropping the CANCELs generated by Freeswitch on the
next SIP server and I thought unexpected behaviour was happening because
voice mail answers.

So all I needed for these scenarios to work (even with voicemail) were:
- ignore_early_media
- group_key
- originate_timeout (just to hangup faster than the voicemail does)

Regards,
Stefan