[Freeswitch-users] Verto vs. SIP.js

Denis Jakovlev yadenis at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 3 11:20:11 MSK 2016

Dobrý den,

The fact that Verto normally does not work on me Firefox does joy for me. For example, I have all the stops on "Refresh Media Devices" (the picture in the attachment)
My clients use different browsers and I can not force them to use something specific.
With sip.js I have no such problems. It works perfectly, wherever there is support webrtc without problems.

--
S pozdravem,
Ing.Denis Jakovlev