[Freeswitch-users] Verto vs. SIP.js

Giacomo Vacca giacomo.vacca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:22:24 MSK 2016

With Verto you can also be more creative, see for example:
https://freeswitch.org/verto-not-just-for-call-signaling/
It also provides an interesting feature: "attach". e.g. if a tab is closed
by mistake, FS can resume automatically the session upon reconnection (with
the same ID).
Also being a simple JSON-based protocol you can have people working on the
client side even with limited knowledge of SIP.