[Freeswitch-users] Verto vs. SIP.js

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 3 13:03:29 MSK 2016

Oh So where is the Jira on this it doesn’t work in firefox with the debugging information?

If you know of an issue like this you should report it to jira (https://freeswitch.org/jira) so a dev can try to replicate and fix it…

You cant expect bugs to get fixed if you aren’t reporting them properly…

Go troll somewhere else….