[Freeswitch-users] "conference relate" command

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:43:26 MSD 2015

You are correct, there is no way to do either thing other than to remove
and re-add a new relate.
The first step is make sure you are on master because no more features are
going into 1.4.
Then you use JIRA to file an improvement and then make a patch and create a
pull-request.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Pull+Requests

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Mark Ventimiglia <
mark.ventimiglia at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have two questions regarding the "conference <confname> relate" command:
>
> 1. If I've both muted and deafened a member to another member, is it
> possible to individually unmute or undeafen the member? The only way I see
> right now would be to issue a clear followed by a nohear/nospeak.
>
> 2. Is there any way to get the current relate status for the members of a
> conference?
>
> Based on my read of the code, I believe the answer to both questions is
> "no", but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. If I'm correct,
> and I wanted to submit a patch to add this functionality, is the first step
> writing an issue in Jira? I did a Jira search but couldn't find any issues
> that address these topics.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org