[Freeswitch-users] "conference relate" command

Mark Ventimiglia mark.ventimiglia at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 20:34:16 MSD 2015

Hi all,I have two questions regarding the "conference <confname> relate" command:1. If I've both muted and deafened a member to another member, is it possible to individually unmute or undeafen the member? The only way I see right now would be to issue a clear followed by a nohear/nospeak.2. Is there any way to get the current relate status for the members of a conference?Based on my read of the code, I believe the answer to both questions is "no", but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. If I'm correct, and I wanted to submit a patch to add this functionality, is the first step writing an issue in Jira? I did a Jira search but couldn't find any issues that address these topics.Thanks,Mark