[Freeswitch-users] multi-tenant registration for Cisco spa 112

Robert Oldham robert at oldhamtechnology.com
Fri Jan 2 10:02:46 MSK 2015

1. Tenant domain is a valid domain that resolves to an IP address. Using the domain, the Cisco spa 112 contacts the server with the registration request.
2. The tenant domain is 27 characters.
3. The Cisco spa 112 is using the domain name and not the IP address of the server.

I am only getting 401 answers, no 403s. This is what is confusing me: I am struggling to understand why the device will not send the authentication.

Thank you,
Robert