[Freeswitch-users] Problem with Sound in Soft Phone (FSClient)

Manish Talwar manish.talwar at zaristo.com
Thu Oct 9 17:42:42 MSD 2014

Hi,

We have successfully integrated FreeSwitch with our current web based IVR application by "httapi", Its working fine as per our requirement. We have setup FreeSwitch on our "linux EC2 AWS Server",  and its successfully handshaking our IVR application with FreeSwitch.

We have registered default "1001" user on FSClient (1.2.3.5) soft phone by SIP Id and we can call 5000 for running "IVR_DEMO" and also able to call "httapi" methods by SIP Id.

But we are stuck on one issue i.e. When we call by soft phone, its successfully connected a call and running all commands on FreeSwitch console but there is no Voice coming on soft phone. All other soft phone functionality are working fine except sound problem in soft phone.

?

We have got a server Soundcard details by running "aplay -L" command on server, but still we are unable to get any sound from FreeSwitch by soft phones.

For reference, Please find the log details as an attachment.

Please suggest us if we need to do some configuration setting in Conf file related to Sound issue.

Regards,

Manish Talwar