[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch + openr2

leon.ramos at tiendaip.mx leon.ramos at tiendaip.mx
Tue Nov 18 20:36:10 MSK 2014

Hi Moises!

Everything ok over here, what about the cold over there? And thanks, I
did what you suggested. The code from github worked pretty easy, I
have just ajusted some variables in my spec file and now I have a new
rpm based on your latest change on 24 may 2012. I am rebuilding now
the ISO for quick install.  I was sharing the ISO in sourceforge, but
what do you suggest me to use nowadays?

Saludos!