[Freeswitch-users] Question about event-lock, break, and playback with async ESL

D D tru083 at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 18:38:47 MSD 2013

Hi,

If I have an async ESL playback operation running, and I issue a 'break', immediately followed
by a new playback, is there any chance that the second playback will be stopped by the 'break' ?

In my testing I never observed something like this happening, but I was wondering if event-lock
is really needed in this case.  The event-lock causes other side effects that I would
like to avoid if possible.

Thanks,
David