[Freeswitch-users] Originate status

Ashish gautam ashish at nms.co.in
Fri May 31 13:19:17 MSD 2013

I have the following scenario:

   1. A command line php script sends a dialstring to event socket to
   originate call to PSTN network (Through PRI interface)
   2. When the call is answered, a perl script gets executed which plays an
   IVR to the callee.
   3. Call is hungup when the script completes

Now I want to know the status of origination of the call .i.e. whether the
call was successfully generated, failed, or any error/problem in
origination. How can I get this status? uuid dump doesn't work when the
call is not generated for some reason because the session never gets
initiated.

Also Event socket returns '+OK' but that specifies that the command has
been received properly and has been processed tell me if I am wrong. Please
throw some light

Thanks.

--
Ashish Gautam