[Freeswitch-users] ICTDialer, over 250 concurrent calls, some questions

Tahir Almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Wed Mar 13 16:22:06 MSK 2013

To understand the architecture of ICTDialer and its relationship with Plivo
and Freeswitch more clear:

ICTDialer sends REST request to Plivo Framework
Plivo Framework uses Event socket to connect to FreeSwitch
FreeSwitch dials contacts using the trunk provider information

*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner
ICT Innovations
http://www.ictinnovations.com
Leveraging open source in ICT

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Tahir Almas <tahir at ictinnovations.com>wrote:

> Please check your provider's cps  (calls per seconds) acceptance limits,
> there might be mismatch between cps between freeswitch and your providers
> also I am interested to know your provider's name and maximum concurrent
> calls capacity
>
> Also CDR logs for Freeswitch and outbound logs of Plivo will help to
> identify why so many calls failed.
>
> Regards
> *Tahir Almas*
>
> Managing Partner
> ICT Innovations
> http://www.ictinnovations.com
> Leveraging open source in ICT
>

> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org>wrote:
>
>> also, make sure that you aren't dialing too many concurrent calls for
>> your trunk. but like gundy says, you need to look at fs logs and possibly
>> sip traces to see what's happening.
>>
>> -MC
>>
>>  On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Sayyed Mohammad Emami Razavi <
>> emamirazavi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  When i sent one campaign with over 250 contacts, over 190 calls faild!
>>> 100 calls status: "DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER"
>>> 55 calls status: "NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE"
>>> 41 calls status:"UNKNOWN"
>>> 3 calls status: "NETWORK_OUT_OF_ORDER"
>>> 1 call status: "NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION"
>>> 58 calls status: "NORMAL_CLEARING" -> some of them moved to voice

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org