[Freeswitch-users] ICTDialer, over 250 concurrent calls, some questions

Tahir Almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Wed Mar 13 16:17:31 MSK 2013

Please check your provider's cps  (calls per seconds) acceptance limits,
there might be mismatch between cps between freeswitch and your providers
also I am interested to know your provider's name and maximum concurrent
calls capacity

Also CDR logs for Freeswitch and outbound logs of Plivo will help to
identify why so many calls failed.

Regards
*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner