[Freeswitch-users] Status of mod_skinny? is it being maintained?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue Mar 12 16:40:25 MSK 2013

Started looking around at the git log for mod_skinny after putting in a jira issue on it, and noticed that it hasn't
been directly touched since around Dec 2011.

Is it being worked on at all or is the lack of changes just due to "nothing really broke, but no new development taking
place"?

I'm looking at a possible large (1600+) phone deployment (replacement of old CCM deployment) using almost all SCCP based
Cisco phones and just want to know what the status is since it looks like SCCP development on Asterisk is actively
ongoing. I started with Freeswitch based on others recommendations, but if the core support for cisco isn't actively
maintained, it would probably be a mistake for us to go that direction.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect