[Freeswitch-users] Status of mod_skinny? is it being maintained?

Erik Dekkers erik.dekkers at certhon.com
Tue Mar 12 17:54:02 MSK 2013

Hi Nathan,

As far as I know mod_skinny just works. Although there no recent development I suggest to give it a change.
Just take a few SCCP phones, connect them to a freeswitch box and see for yourself if it suit your needs.

Oh, please read the wiki on mod_skinny. There's enough information to get it working. Otherwise you can contact me on IRC (wvds-nl) and I will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Erik

Please excuse for the disclaimer below, it is send automaticly by company mailserver..

Certhon

ABC Westland 555        Tel: +31 174 22 50 80
P.O. Box 90             Fax: +31 174 22 50 81
2685 ZH Poeldijk        erik.dekkers at certhon.com
The Netherlands         www.certhon.com

DISCLAIMER
All our quotations, all orders and all contracts are subject to the AVAG-CONDITIONS.
Op alle offertes, opdrachten en overeenkomsten zijn de AVAG-verkoopvoorwaarden van toepassing.