[Freeswitch-users] Setting up callbacks

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:00:38 MSK 2013

I was wondering where's a good place to find some examples of how, by
sending the right commands to the event_socket, I could have Freeswitch
establish callbacks for me.

Essentially there are a couple of different termination types - PSTN
(via a gateway) and internally registered SIP accounts

I would wish to be able to set up A->B (and maybe small conferences)
using these types of destination in any combination.

I've looked through the event_socket pages and the "originate" syntax,
but would like to put together something a little more "idiot-friendly"
so am looking around for precedents/tips...