[Freeswitch-users] Setting up callbacks

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Mar 7 15:31:59 MSK 2013

There's a whole bunch of examples here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#originate

The first arg rings first, and must be an endpoint, e.g. sofia/, user/.
Once they pick up, the second arg is called.

So originating to a local user or to a remote endpoint is nearly the
same... especially if you can use the lcr/ endpoint.
Your leg B can be a brige, a conference &conference(conf_uuid-TEST_CON), or
just hit the dialplan.

-Avi Marcus