[Freeswitch-users] Door intercom/gate controller

Mr Nathan Downes nathandownes at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:39:58 MSK 2013

Ahh it turns out fibre provider wont reprovision all the ATA's to use OOB so
I am going to have to give this a go..

Endpoint 1 = Gate controller = only accepts OOB

Endpoint 2 = Standard analogue phone on ATA = only generates inband

Person uses endpoint 1 to call resident who needs to dial code to open gate
so start_dtmf has to work from endpoint 2 to endpoint 1 when it is endpoint
1 that calls endpoint 2.

I'll test it out and let you know the results!

P.S. I love freeswitch and the work you guys have done, I have never seen
such a flexible simple software that is still so complex there is a way to
do anything you can imagine is possible!

Nathan