[Freeswitch-users] incoming calls with video

Sandra Constenla sc.verbavoice at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:56:25 MSK 2013

Hello,

i found a differece in fs_cli. Maybe with this information can someone help
me....
wenn Fs make a video-call, and it works:
 v=0
 o=FreeSWITCH 1363071152 1363071153 IN IP4 192.168.0.209
 s=FreeSWITCH
 c=IN IP4 192.168.0.209
 t=0 0
 m=audio 24432 RTP/AVP 0 8 9 101 13
 a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000
 a=fmtp:101 0-16
 a=ptime:20
 a=sendrecv
 m=video 27286 RTP/AVP 34 98
 a=rtpmap:34 H263/90000
 a=fmtp:34 CIF=1; QCIF=1;
 a=rtpmap:98 H264/90000
 a=fmtp:98 profile-level-id=42800c;

when Fs becomes a video-call, it doesn´t work:
  v=0
  o=FreeSWITCH 1363075070 1363075071 IN IP4 192.168.0.209
  s=FreeSWITCH
  c=IN IP4 192.168.0.209
  t=0 0
 m=audio 20478 RTP/AVP 0 101
 a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
 a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000
 a=fmtp:101 0-16
 a=silenceSupp:off - - - -
 a=ptime:20
 a=sendrecv
 m=video 19560 RTP/AVP 34 98 31 99 100
 a=rtpmap:34 H263/90000
 a=rtpmap:98 H264/90000
 a=rtpmap:31 H261/90000
 a=rtpmap:99 H263-1998/90000
 a=rtpmap:100 H263-2000/90000

What is happening with fmtp? what can i do?
Thanks :-)