[Freeswitch-users] Debian repository freeTDM

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Thu Jul 4 08:57:01 MSD 2013

On 07/02/2013 10:15 PM, Travis Cross wrote:
> mod_freetdm is in a weird place in our tree, which makes it a bit
> awkward to build with our tooling.  Ken and I chatted briefly about
> moving mod_freetdm to src/mod/endpoints but we didn't take any action.

I tried to make sense of the build environment so I could make my own package - this is more complex
that what I've dealt with in the past. I tried running debian/bootstrap then moved the freetdm into
/usr/src and built a custom deb package..

THAT did not work - ended up with a package missing at least :

/usr/lib/freeswitch/mod/mod_freetdm.so - even missing the directory I think something somewhere is
supposed to renames things?

I'm in way over my head.. In real life I write assembly for embedded chips - nothing like this.

( Really wish I could be of some help - I think it is quite important that freeswitch gets into
Debian to feed the distribution food chain.)

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

A true right cannot infringe on others rights. kps