[Freeswitch-users] Debian repository freeTDM

Travis Cross tc at travislists.com
Thu Jul 4 09:14:12 MSD 2013

On 2013-07-03 14:22, Michael Jerris wrote:
> There is no reason to move it that I can think of.  I can't see any
> reason it would create any difficulty building it where it's at.

[Summarizing for members of the peanut gallery who weren't on the call...]

It's certainly possible, it's just awkward for the existing tooling
(which endeavors to keep itself automatically up to date with module
additions and removals) and we don't reliably keep
build/modules.conf.in up to date.

I'm going to adjust the tooling to compensate (RSN).

As for why I think the current location is awkward, it seems to me
that if mod_freetdm belongs in libs/freetdm, then mod_sofia should go
into libs/sofia-sip.