[Freeswitch-users] [Solved] Callgroup keeps ringing after answer - changed from shared extensions

S. Scott 8f27e956 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 00:04:03 MSK 2013

May be/may not be your issue/solution, but certain SPA config/use
conditions result in the SPA utilizing ("listening" -- additionally -- on)
a second sip signaling port, which is usually prime+2; therefore, (default)
prime 5060, then secondary would be 5062.  The fs config would then need to
"aim" the secondary features/functions at spa:5062.  I once ran into this
with a Panasonic switch and the SPA.  Regardless, though, they are a pain.

—————
iThing:  Big thumbs & little keys. Please excuse typo, spelling and grammar
errors • Thought of the Day – "With all this manure, there must be a pony
in here somewhere.”