[Freeswitch-users] Transfer / Forward calls - from an operator to an extension after the call is picked

Ravi sravi123 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 21:42:00 MSD 2013

Thank you Nandy for the response. It helped, and I am able to route calls.

I am able to transfer the call, when it comes in, to the operator
through Freeswitch. After the operator takes the call, the operator
talks to the caller for a couple of minutes, and then has to transfer
the call to one of the extensions say 1010. How is that done ? Or as a
simple case, how can i transfer a call that I have received to another
extension ?

Perhaps this is very easy, but I am not sure where to find this
information.

Thanks.
Ravi