[Freeswitch-users] Transfer / Forward calls - from an operator to an extension after the call is picked

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 00:23:30 MSD 2013

Hi Ravi,

Nice to know it helped. What  you're describing is Supervised Call
Transfer. Locate your phone's HOLD and TRANSFER buttons.
1. Press HOLD to place the caller on-hold. She'll enjoy the music :-)
2. You'll hear a dialtone. Dial extension 1010. Talk to the 3rd party.
3. If she accepts it, press the TRANSFER button then hang-up.
4. If not, press the HOLD button to resume talking to the caller.

For analog phones, the vanilla default.xml dialplan has an example in the
Local extension section what keys are bound to call transfers.

/Nandy