[Freeswitch-users] Mod_distributor question

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 15:52:54 MSD 2013

Thank you Saboor,

I'm not sure I understood what you meant by calling FS variable inside LUA.
I call my LUA script from luarun BGAPI command over ESL and hence no XML
dialplan loads this script.

I have made this work alternatively by calling "eval ${distributor(GWLB)}"
command from the LUA script using freeswitch.API().

These two lines got me the required gateway:

fs_api = freeswitch.API();
gateway = fs_api:executeString("eval ${distributor(GWLB)}");

I am feeling this as an overhead since its an Auto-dialer LUA application
and is called about couple hundred times a second.

If anyone can advise that'll be great.

Best Regards,
Sammy

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org