[Freeswitch-users] Mod_distributor question

Ahmed Sboor ahmed at netelsat.net
Tue Aug 6 15:31:12 MSD 2013

Hi
i am not sure about lua so may be some other friend can help . but one
thing i can see that you are trying to call a freeswitch variable inside a
lua string so may  be its the reason its not doing as you are expecting.
If you share your lua code may be someone here can help .

Thanks
Ahmed

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org