[Freeswitch-users] fs_ivrd 'Could not open input file'

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 15:21:26 MSD 2013

I'm trying to run an outbound php script using fs_ivrd but keep getting
'Could not open input file' whenever the dialplan redirects to the socket.

I'm trying to run the basic example (as it is) from this wiki:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/PHP_ESL#ivrd

$ /usr/local/freeswitch/bin/fs_ivrd -h 127.0.0.1 -p 8084
Starting forking listener.
Could not open input file: 4      <== response to the dialplan

I've already set up permission 755 to the php script:
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 678 Aug  6 06:58
/usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/ivrd-demo.php

I've also disabled iptables.

Please advice

Assaf