[Freeswitch-users] best way to receive FAXs

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Sat Aug 3 00:02:54 MSD 2013

I've personally had issues with hylafax. I dont know what it is or how to
fix it, but what I ended up doing is using mod_spandsp and dumping the
received faxes into a couchdb database. I have an example here (
http://github.com/bdfoster/fax-to-couchdb). It's rough, but it might give
you some ideas.

Take care.

Thank you,