[Freeswitch-users] mod_sms delivery failure

Chad Engler Chad.Engler at patlive.com
Fri Nov 2 00:46:29 MSK 2012

I don't think SIP MESSAGEs have a response/ack. I know that our provider
doesn't send anything except the 200 OK when we send a message, and that
doesn't mean it actually made it to the device. As far as I know there
is no way to know if and when the device gets the actual message without
the device responding with another message back through the via chain.

-Chad