[Freeswitch-users] mod_sms delivery failure

Lucas Fontes lxfontes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 02:10:36 MSK 2012

Thanks William,

 I've tried with 1.3.0+git~20121016T230329Z~c51aebf621  and did not see that event even after all timers expired.

Is this event generated by mod_sms or gsmopen ?
Reason I ask is because my use case is around SIP messages only and we want to track delivery to devices.
Ex:
client connected via eventsocket -> sendevent SMS::SEND_MESSAGE
Freeswitch consuming SMS::SEND_MESSAGE -> dispatch SIP message to client device
client returning anything other than 200 OK -> fire MESSAGE event tagged as failure

If that's the same understanding, then I will dig further here as I'm probably not catching such event (although pretty sure it is subscribed to all events right now).

cheers
--
lucas