[Freeswitch-users] Users need a red flashy light thingy

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Thu Jun 21 00:57:27 MSD 2012

HI Todd,

This too makes perfect sense, but NOT for this user.  The answering service does nothing but take voice messages, type them up and them back as FAXES to the office fax machine.  The users come in the morning and get their FAXES instead of voicemail.

Can you imagine my frustration with these people?

Thanks,

Sean