[Freeswitch-users] AVMD

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 16 22:32:41 MSD 2012

Hi Ian,

Just curious - at what point during the call are you currently launching
AVMD? In any case, this sounds like a perfect job for "execute_on_answer":
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#execute_on_answer

Just be nice and don't abuse your new found powers! :)

-MC

P.S. - Welcome to the FreeSWITCH community.