[Freeswitch-users] AVMD

Henry Huang red.rain.seven at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 00:26:33 MSD 2012

Michael,

I have also been looking into AVMD. The point being that I want to play
some pre-recorded message once the phone is answered and start AVMD at the
same time, and if the 'beep' is detected later during the call(say 10 sec.
later). I want to be able to stop the original Playback and start a new
Playback. Is there a way to do that?

Henry