[Freeswitch-users] Tracking codec g729 by event

Antonio asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Feb 15 12:14:04 MSK 2012

The reason is that i want check if the number of licenses that i have
active gives me margin or do i need to active more licenses.

The ESL script updates the maximum of simultaneous  g729 licenses used
every time that a call need to use g729. A second script runs in a X
period, fetch the maximum used licenses used and put this value into a
rrd database. So it's quite easy to me to check latter in the graph the
g729 used licenses.

I could do a poll every X time, the problem is that i can't get the
exact value, since the calls can already be drop at the time the script
fetch the values. Also i want to avoid to do a polling every X time if
the g729 is not used.

Thanks,

Antonio