[Freeswitch-users] Tracking codec g729 by event

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 14 21:20:41 MSK 2012

What is the ultimate goal of this process? The reason I ask is that if the
only trigger for running "g729_used" API is an event related to a channel
then maybe you could just poll the server at regular intervals. ESL can
totally handle that, as long as you're not doing something crazy like
polling 1000 times per second.

-MC