[Freeswitch-users] Tracking codec g729 by event

Oz Mortimer oz at o-tec.tv
Wed Feb 15 12:24:29 MSK 2012

Hi Antonio,

I “think” all you need to do is inject ${read_codec} and ${write_codec} into your cdrs. You then look at calls in a given timeframe where read_codec != write_codec, which will essentially tell you that the call has been transcoded (and 729 license required). I may have over simplified this though ;)