[Freeswitch-users] questions about modules.conf

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 13 19:43:37 MSK 2012

Modules.conf is generated at bootstrap time from modules.conf.in

The modules that are endabled by default should build if you installed the
pre-reqs as defined on the wiki page you reference... Commented out modules
either require additional dependancies or are just not needed in the stock
example configs....

You don't need to check out the freeswitch-sample-configs.git tree at all...
What you need is in the main freeswitch.git tree