[Freeswitch-users] Bridging connection analog line->freeswitch->outbound and getting meaningful data

"Marcus Mülbüsch, AS-Infodienste GmbH "Marcus Mülbüsch, AS-Infodienste GmbH
Mon Apr 2 20:05:55 MSD 2012

Am 02.04.2012 17:50, schrieb Marcus Mülbüsch:

>      However, there is the matter that we do not get meaningful (for us)
> billing data in the CDR:
>
>      "${start_stamp}" and "${end_stamp}" are correct, but the
> "${answer_stamp}" shows the time where the incoming call is accepted by
> freeswitch. Since the call is accepted we also never get another
> "${hangup_cause}" than "NORMAL_CLEARING".

Duh!

    Another test (that I really should have done beforehand; but I
thought I already did) showed that freeswitch starts playing a "hold
music", so freeswitch actually does something that makes it start billing.

   However, I'm currently looking for how and where to disable that
behaviour.

    Apologies for my crude testing, but I'm still not finished with my
problem.

Marcus